Our Church - Our History
First Lutheran Church was organized in 1905 and began by meeting in a member's home. The congregation began using their first church building in 1907. It stood where the current Arby's resides on 5th Ave.
With the increase of population and rise of Christianity during the 1950-60's, the members of First Lutheran Church looked to expand to our current location on S. Olive Ave.
The 21st century brought another dream to life, Luther Park. A ministry of First Lutheran Church, Luther Park provides a home for elders with Assisted Living and Memory Care needs.